The Park Estate - Nottingham
Park Estate
The Park Estate - Nottingham
Heritage and Conservation
Review local crime stats online  Report information to the Police securely Receive Alerts by Text, Voice and email: stay in touch  Start or Join your local Nottinghamshire Business Watch

Frequently Asked Questions

Is being a member of NPRA the same as being a member of NPEL?
No, the two organisations are separate. The NPRA (Nottingham Park Residents Association) is the social organisation within the Park that organises events, provides the Park Card and the Park News magazine. NPEL (Nottingham Park Estate Ltd) is the Company that manages the Park on behalf of the residents.
How do I join the NPRA?
Please visit their website
Why join the NPEL?
Membership gives you a say in how the Park is run; it entitles you to vote at the AGM, to nominate directors, and stand for a position on the Board if you wish.
How do I join the NPEL?
You may join if you are a Park property owner or long leaseholder.  Please complete application form and return to the Estate Office to register.
I pay my Park annual Rentcharge – does that automatically mean I am a Member of the NPEL?
No. Although Membership is free, you must still complete a separate form for NPEL Membership (due to legal requirements we can’t automatically “opt you in” as a Member). Your half-yearly invoice for the Rentcharge will note on it whether you are currently a Member.
Am I entitled to park my car in the Park?
If you reside in the Park you are generally entitled to a residents’ parking permit (restrictions apply). Visitors who are genuinely visiting a Park resident may also park here for a short time. Please see Parking Section for details.

If I have a residents' parking permit , can I park anywhere in the Park?
No, there are restrictions. You can only park on the section of road abutting your property where there are no double blue lines or double yellow lines.
How can I get through the bollards on Peveril Drive?

The bollards require a special card to get through. Cards can be purchased by legitimate residents from the Estate Office for £30.00. The bollards are present to reduce traffic cutting through the estate.

What can I do if I see someone parking their car here when they don’t have a permit, aren’t a legitimate visitor, etc?
Please report it to the Estate Office who will ensure the wardens issue a parking penalty notice.
Does NPEL approve/reject planning applications in The Park?
The Planning, Property & Assets Committee of the NPEL reviews all planning applications that affect The Park, and may make a submission to the NCC, but does not have any authority over the application itself. More information is in our Park Life section.
Who is responsible for the Tunnel?
Nottingham City Council owns the Tunnel, but NPEL, at its discretion, does provide minor maintenance. Please address security issues to the Police and other concerns to the Estate Office.
What can I do about nuisance neighbours?
In the first instance, report issues to the Police, either by dialling 101 or reporting via this website. The Police will log all issues, keep the Estate Office informed, and take appropriate action or advise you on the next steps.
Latest news
Wesley, Gas Lamp Engineer.
Advance Notice of Road Closure
Pavement Resurfacing - Clumber Crescent North
Clare Valley
Peveril Garden Refurbishment.
Latest news

Latest news
Neighbourhood Watch AGM 27th April 2013
Neighbourhood Watch wins prestigious Queen's Award
Joint NW Conference a Great Success
BBC1 to feature Radcliffe-0n-Trent NW
Police and Crime Commissioner - Briefing
Latest news
The Park Estate - Nottingham